Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
Tucson has been one of the most deadly cities when it comes to pedestrian accidents. In one year we had more than 23 pedestrian deaths. Car vs. pedestrian accidents on injury victims can be quite serious, including broken bones, comas, paralysis, brain injury, and death. If you or a loved one has been injured while in a crosswalk, contact a Tucson pedestrian lawyer at the Lara Law Firm, PLLC today.
Some recent pedestrian accident statistics appear below:
- Over 4,000 pedestrians were killed in traffic-related incidents last year in the U.S.
- More than 71,000 pedestrians suffered injuries in motor vehicle accidents
- Every 7 minutes a pedestrian was injured in a traffic collision.
- Males accounted for more than 60% of fatalities
- Children were more than 25% of the pedestrian deaths
If you have been involved in an crash do not sign anything until you have spoken with your lawyer at the Lara Law Firm, PLLC. Collect all pertinent contact information from anyone who witnessed the accident. Do not discuss the accident with anyone, with the exception of your lawyer and doctor.
Tucson Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
A pedestrian accident occures where any person walking or on foot is struck by any kind of vehicle. These accidents can happen nearly anyplace, especially considering that there are more and more cars on the road every year. If you or someone dear to you has been injured by the negligence of a motorist when on foot, get into contact with a Tucson personal injury lawyer at The Lara Law Firm right away.
Drivers can be negligent, make turns or other motions in their vehicles which can result in pedestrian injury. A great many of these accidents involve inattention or illegal actions by the drivers at fault. They can occur anywhere foot traffic and vehicular traffic can possibly cross each other, such as parking areas, crosswalks or driveway entrances.
Arizona Accidents Involving Pedestrians
When someone walking is injured because of a motorist, it is commonly due to negligence for reasons such as the following:
- Failing to yield to pedestrians when making a right-hand turn at a stoplight
- Failing to check for pedestrians when entering or exiting a driveway
- Pedestrians walking parallel to a driver who then makes a left-hand turn into them
- Running a red light
- Texting or using cell phone while driving
- Drunk driving
- Driving under the influence of drugs
- Traffic violation
CONTACT OUR TUCSON LAW OFFICE
Whatever the reason, the seriousness of a pedestrian injury can cause long-term pain and the need for medical treatment for the remainder of one’s life. It can impede daily activities or even result in wrongful death. We can help you to understand what it may be worth and build the ideal case for the maximum compensation potential you are entitled to.
Contact a Tucson Pedestrian Accident Lawyer from our offices today for honest and competent legal representation if you or a loved one has been hurt as a pedestrian.